Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Onward and Upward - Ongoing projects

Here I am entering the blogosphere and I will be attempting to publish pictures with my digital camera and progress notes on all my Warhammer 40k, Warmachine and Models of anything that flies.

I have been building models since I was about 7 and am rapidly approaching my 43rd year in the hobby.

In 1989 I started building pewter and plastic war gaming figures and am well known in the Minnesota and Chicago areas for armies I won the "Best Army" trophies for from 1999-2001 in Chicago and 2002 in Minneapolis.  Grabbed a couple of "Demon" trophies (Silver and Bronze) at Games Workshop Games Days and help develop and keep running a small miniatures game club in Northern Minnesota.

Hopefully I can help entertain you, learn from you, inspire you and share my passion for creating plastic to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment